THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 1, 2011

again and..again..

finally paeds case study finished even though not yet completed. i just need to put the contents and my reflections. now..i'm going to continue my psychiatric cases study. hopefully 2moro night i could complete both of my case study (assigmnt)..otherwise gagal..ama..i don't want ow..punya penat ni.
last week i have planned to go back to my villages but i still have no time. i really miss my family at kampung..
hopefully next week i could go back freely. no doubt that being a student nurse is a challenges. now i'm yr 3 but i still not competence.. there's a lot of things to do..but i just can't manage my time sometimes.
next sem is the new story. i have to prepare it from now on. i know i can't do nothing without God. anyway, i have to go on.. i have my own mission. to get it, i must climb the mountain no matter how stiff it is.

13 June is first day of last sem.. 6th semester. community, critical care and management is the focus one.
anyway...all da best. just believe that God always within u q'ka^^.


0 comments: