THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 25, 2011

community??

 last night i was asked how to induce unwanted pregnancy by someone i used to closet. i just duno what to say. i'm quite shocked. her urine pregnancy test (UPT) were found positive. she just tell me that she was pregnant about 6weeks. i really sorry for her but i can't help much. she also still student just like me. but she study under goverment so she really will be punished because of getting pregnancy during studying. she just engage last year. she ask me what she should do. honestly i just have no idea. she then persuade me to tell her how to kill the fetus since i were studying nurse. my dear friend, i haven't taught or teach how to kill that poor fetus. we just taught n teach how to improve community's healthy life. if i teach you how to kill then what the point of mine to study this nursing course. for me, nursing is all about learning how to love the other person..
i really get stuck last night. are she going to kidding me or it is true?.. what should i say to answer her request? finally i just leave my que to my trusted clinical instructor. sorry la ar ms.i disturb u with my friends problem..anyway..thnx God. i just have an idea what exactly i should say to my friend after my CI gave the best answer. what my CI say was, 'u just ask her to go n c doctor. do not give her any advise because if she get misunderstanding than get severe complication than you will be blamed.let the doctor solve her problem'. ya ms..u are right. thanx 4 d advise. and still, i have to help her to find another best solution. i believe there's must something that can help us out of this trouble situation.
i pray to the Lord. Amen. 

p/s: yea, studying in nursing is not easy as we can see. its really challenge my faith.
anyway..i prefer to leave all my worries and difficulty in His hand. since He promised to care for me.thanx Lord.. (1 peter 5:7)

0 comments: